Apex Doors, LLC - Frames, Doors, Hardware, Bathroom Partitions & Accessories
My Blog

Dutch Door Opening

Dutch Door Opening:  http://www.apexdoors.net/

Dutch Door Material: Hollow Metal Frames, Hollow Metal Door or Wood Door with Shelf & Finish Hardware:

(1)-Hollow Metal Dutch Door Frame 3070 5 7/8 knock down drywall
(1)-Hollow Metal Dutch Door 3070 flush 161 18ga. with single side shelf
(4)-Hinges ball bearing
(1)-Cylindrical lockset *keyed with security latch guard
(1)-Dutch door bolt
(1)-Wall or floor stop

*This type door opening is perfect for Day Care Providers, Pharmacy Distribution & Kitchens.

6 Comments to Dutch Door Opening:

Comments RSS
Office Furniture Supplier on Sunday, October 26, 2014 11:45 AM
Your work has always been a great source of inspiration for me. I refer you blog to many of my friends as well.
Reply to comment

army swiss on Monday, January 05, 2015 1:09 AM
I do believe all the ideas you have introduced in your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for novices. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
Reply to comment

watch rolex price on Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:15 AM
Unquestionably imagine that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be at the net the simplest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you
Reply to comment

replica rolex watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 5:46 PM
If so how do I contact you? regards Chris
Reply to comment

relojes baratos de marca on Monday, July 16, 2018 3:58 AM
Can I take a part of your post to my site?
Reply to comment

Calvin on Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:32 PM
Thank you so much for this informative post.linkYoga of the Bhagavad Gita Study tour is very good topic.I bought tickets for Crimson Sox and Celtics occasion because of them and i have had a good adventure.linkIt is just perfect.Thanks for expressing your ideas.link
Reply to comment